» Home » Networking » Wireless Connections » TAMULink Wireless
TAMULink Wireless Internet
TAMULink, a service of Texas A&M Information Technology, is Texas A&M's campus wireless network that provides Internet and network access on the go.
Connecting to TAMULink
tamulink-wpa (set up instructions)
Texas A&M faculty, staff and students with a NetID and password connect to TAMULink-wpa and log in.
Authorized campus guests with a guest username and password from the Identity Management Office, connect to tamulink-guest and log in.
eduroam (set up instructions)
Campus visitor from an eduroam institution, can connect to eduroam and log in with your home institution's credentials.
Note: tamulink-wpa, tamulink-guest, and eduroam are the only centrally-supported Texas A&M wireless services. Avoid connecting to other wireless networks if you do not know who provides them.
TAMULink is available in most classroom buildings, residence halls, dining areas and libraries on campus, as well as office buildings and some off-campus locations. Look for a TAMULink sticker near the door of a building to see if wireless is available. See the complete list of TAMULink locations.
TAMULink is NOT available in the following residence halls.
- Hart (Available in study lounges, but not dorm rooms)
- Walton (Available in study lounges, but not dorm rooms)
Texas A&M Guests
Texas A&M provides two ways for guests to access campus wireless:
- Eduroam: The secure, worldwide wireless access service allows visitors from participating research and educational institutions to log in with their own credentials. A Texas A&M guest account is not needed. See Help Desk Central's eduroam page for more information.
- TAMULink-guest: Temporary, no-charge guest accounts are available upon request to Texas A&M and Texas A&M affiliate departments. Departments wishing to use TAMULink guest accounts should:
- Request guest accounts at guests.tamu.edu at least 48 hours before the needed date.
- Issue each guest account to only one individual and not reuse the account.
- Keep a record of guest account usage.